Saturday, March 5, 2011

Book. Cape Cod. Cocaine...and some how a light.

I'm leaving for Spring Break today. We had a cluster duck of confusion last night getting things squared away but now the guys are showering and I'm in need of some Jesus time. I will be staying with my friends Heron and Joe in Cape Cod. My teacher assigned me to read an entire book over the break. Ugh. Last night the truth came out about our stop along the way. Something to do with cocaine. oh great. God, please give me strength. Somehow I'm a light. It would be so easy to just ignore the drugs but its their souls that are at stake let alone their lives. Oh I like that so much. My brokenness exposed my light. Remain broken and remain humble and the light will be evident. Help me Lord to walk in your light that I would not be found a liar. Help me not Keep my Christianity in the basement of my life. I am so still awe struck from the relevance of this in my life. Of my salvation. Of my love for You and most of all how relevant and abundant your love for me. Sometimes it feel like You meet me here where I am with no judgment but only encouragement and peace. Be near God. Take a stand in my life. Be my backbone. Help me to honor my inheritance.

No comments: