Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb. 1st

The weather here has been quite intense. We had our first snow day today after 3 days of icy roads and blizzards. The internet is finally working. I had my hard copy of the readings in my day planner so I was able to read yesterday, but now I can actually read the post. This blogging thing is getting a lot harder. I thought being at one of the top Universities in the Nation would insure a stable internet connection, but no I had to pick a university in farmland rural upstate NY. If that's not too wild the snow has changed directions in the last few hours and is now snowing "up".

Now to the post:
I don't believe I have ever read those verses about how Jesus felt about all the miracles he performed. But Jesus knows how "disillusioned" the human race can be. I have definity used the excuse "Well God knows my heart". My intesntions are never evil but my heart has an innately evil problem...something like deceitfully wicked. God uses his word to reveal this problem with our heart. As for an infatuation with Christ...My relationships in life have been so convoluted that my perspective on love is quite warped and based on that I think me and Christ are pretty darn good. But the more scripture I read I realize how messed up my perception of love is. I need some major brain re-washing. I'm happy to have this responsibility to read and wash everyday.

No comments: