Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb 2, 2011

My Dad always references that part of the old testament where Moses lifted up the serpent on that staff ans those Israelites who looked at it "their sin" were healed. Jesus says so must the Son of Man be lifted up to save the believers of their sin. The more scripture I'm washed with the greater my understanding and as JD put it the more fully I see Christ which then aids in the resonating force of redemption in my faith. I have definitely been blinded by (worldly gods) idols that have made it almost impossible to see the truth of Christ. I didn't want to see it, because it was painful. Seeing the truth meant sacrificing something I wanted like that inappropriate relationship with someone too soon, too quick and wrong time. BUT! at one time I was in the darkness and now I'm in the light of the Lord and now I can discern what is pleasing to him. Affirmations.

No comments: