Thursday, February 10, 2011

TRUTH...

Why is is that God allows people not of the kingdom (Maybe even Anti-Kingdom) over Christians. I remember when Chris Cohen and my dad were having trouble with their bosses at work. My adviser is so awesome in every other way except he is Atheist. UH! In our class, Art in the Age of Digital Recursion we are discussing Video before the digital age when TV and Recording was done by Analog computers. The signal that is recorded is very volatile and difficult to tame it to get the Imgae but initial what you get is a reflexive medium that requires no visual input because it reads some sort of energy signal from the room or the signal itself. Very dense stuff. Hard reading. I 100% believe that there is a whole bunch in our air waves that we cant see. I made that very clear and explained my side as well as the author of our books side. Im alone and continuity shot done because Im super spiritual about everything. I cant help it. You would think with all the new age crap other people would be about it too. Im very logical its their philosophy here sucks. Something like a series of delusions sewn together in my consciousness as experiences...
:/ then whats the point?
So for now I suffer for his sake. And soon the truth will rise.

No comments: