Monday, January 24, 2011

Ambassadors...

It heavy the responsibility to be an ambassador of Christ but I am thankful that is God who opens their hearts. Just be available Stephanie. Be ready, think before you speak and dont compromise the word of Truth. I'm happy to see little nuggets of truth that have entered the ears and what I believe the hearts of my friends. I pray those seeds grow and I am excited to think of the possibilities of those truths. The transforming power of God. :) Im looking for the promise that If I am in good conscience, when I am slandered those who revile me will be put to shame. MAN! I was looking for that word for a month. My transparency is my protection when slandered. I'm reminded of my good friend who has lived a greater, more transparent lifestyle than myself and that beauty is continually defended in all situations. I want that in my life.

No comments: