Thursday, January 13, 2011

Matthew 2:1-12

Today was a day of visits… Some came to see me…others met up with me and others I went to see. I believe community is so important ….I always have but I believe that now more than ever community means support and help in time of need.

Leaving behind what was and pressing on toward a newness of Christ is hard to do. I was reminded today of a lot of that was ....and it is for sure behind. Its is indeed a true revelation that one can't change the situations that were....I can only give the burden over to God and believe that he is just and will handle it better than I would.

I need to heed Paul and focus on other who are doing well in their walk and not trying to help or fix those who are not. My friend Connor counseled me after a trying night with the words of .similar to Paul....you cant change people or control what they do.

....SO

Let us hold true to what we have attained while I wait for justice...the return of my savior.

No comments: