Friday, January 14, 2011

Luke 2:21-38

I like the "mundane" is part of the movement of God. I was speaking with my friend today about the importance of the mundane as it relates to your understanding of people. Ironically the story my pastor told me came to my mind. He told me that the important things in your marriage are the mundane, usually overlooked quirks of your spouse. For instance, how they make their bed or the way the squeeze the toothpaste tube (rolled or squeezed?) I believe whole heartedley obedience in the mundane are strengthening tool of God for either your marriage or your life. For instance, going to class everyday or the devotional. If I could just remember with every mundane thing that happens in my life that God is definitely moving and like Hebrews that he "will never leave" me.

No comments: