Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Well the Internet is down...

Its nice to know that the internet here is so unreliable. Id been without the internet since Monday evening. BLAH! but God continues to still be good to me.

Now for the post.

I think it was completely humbling for John to baptise Jesus. He told him that it was what must be done. It was also humbling for Jesus to be baptized. Baptism was so sinners which Jesus was not. Now, I believe this action to be a reinforcement to us belivers that baptism is Gods design to unite us with Christ in obedience and an important act in our spiritual walk. Thank you God for providing a way for me to be recocciled to you throught Jesus Chrsit who lived the life I cannot. But through his death Thank You God I am now crucufied with Christ and I no longer live but Christ Lives in me and the life I live, I live now by faith in him who gave his life for me. Now I can live as to honor God and Know what his will is for not just my life but for this world I live in and function properly for the body, my brothers and sister in Christ.

1 comment:

Even So... said...

Yeah, I have been waiting...he he...