Thursday, January 20, 2011

Body, Mind, and Spirit.

I love the way that's written...the rough places shall become level and all flesh shall see

the salvation of God. I want to speak the Truth and be Ready. To be ready is to study and show myself approved, a workmanship that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Tim 2:15). Lord help me to honor you in my hear as Holy. Help me to be prepared to defend the hope that is in me. I'm feeling the pressure of being one of the few Christians on campus. Help my faith, my voice, my convictions, my joy, my witness, give voice to the others hear. Aliven our hearts God for your glory.

Finished first few days of classes. I like my schedule. I will have a lot of writing to do. Its a good thing I like it. The reading load is rather intense but I'm stoked. God is so good to me. He has been answering my prayers for peace, joy, and focus. Ive been taking care of myself: Exercising, eating right and taking vitamins. I feel amazing. Not only is my body being nourished my spirit feels satisfied as well from devotions and the encouragement from other Christians. Then my the part of my mind that needs fun and "niche" type things is rejoicing with all the crazy new insights into the art.

No comments: