Monday, January 3, 2011

Luke 3:23-38

Okay wow! Big epiphany! I never quite understood why Israel was so important to God. They are important because ISRAEL is family. Jesus, the salvation to the world would come out the bloodline. That's serous stuff!
YAY for adoption (Eph. 1:5)!
As for Christ Return...What I should be doing... (1 Peter 4:7) says that "The end of all things is at hand; therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers. " At one time I read that the Spirit intercedes to God for us (Romans 8:26). If we are out of control we grieve the spirit in us therefore hindering our prayers (Eph 4:30).


4 comments:

Even So... said...

Your on to somthing, SQuiRl...

Even So... said...

I had to leave another comment because I saw that the "word verification" was actually a word...

bones

Even So... said...

wow! I guess I can't stop!

this tiem the "wv" was...

jewthee

DUDE! Providential considering the post...

SQUIRL said...

Ha! that is interesting!