Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Best is Yet to Come.

Last semester when I seemed to have given up the work I produced was raw, broken and bleeding. This semester I'm in mostly Art History course and my studio work is clean crisp and minimalist. I don't know exactly if this is good or not but I feel my better moods affects my work. Still not sure if this is better. Lord give me a understanding of my purpose here with art and please allow my work to bleed the evidence of my knowledge of sin and my convictions. Help me Lord to be profound. Let your Truth radiate my being... Be captivating.

I am encouraged by the best is saved for last. I'm ready for God to begin throwing his wight around in my life. Ive been ill for the last few days which I'm thankful for believe it or not. My illness has given me a valid excuse to bum around my suite and do homework for my 4 Art History classes. The schedule Ive oblugated myself to will no longer allow me free time on the weekends...which I like but Im also afraid that without any down time...ill compromise a night I really need to stay focusd. God give me strength to persevere and the wisdom to determine when Its time to relax and the wisdom to know what this relaxing looks like.

No comments: