Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Luke 2:8-20

Jessie Hamilton took me out to lunch today. I really enjoyed catching up with her. We are in very similar situations where everyone in our world is medicating and its hard not to jump in.
Thank you Lord for Jessie: A friend that no matter how much time has passed and no matter the distance always cherishes me and reminds me that Jesus looks good on me.

Is the revelation of Christ to your life the treasure you seek?

I really thought about this and based on my conviction with Jessie at lunch, the revelation of Christ to my life IS the treasure that I seek. Specifically when it comes to what my work says about Christ in my life is such a important thing to me.

Lord Help Me Be Obedient! ... to no one but you.


2 comments:

Even So... said...

Yay for friends in the faith!

BTW...

9:30 pm EST, Thurday, January 13

No new post...

Are your posts on EST?

Even So... said...

I see now by the time stamp that your are on PST...