Thursday, January 27, 2011

REWARDS

Woah! Passions of the flesh DO wage war against our souls(1 Peter 2:11). Its been so rewarding being honest with people about my faith and where I stand with sin. Slowly but surely I'm making the right decisions and being productive instead of....the other , but at the same rate I'm meeting more and more people of like faith. I love this. Thank you God. Just today I was invited to have tea at some new acquaintances hows after class. On the way I remarked "Oh I have to do my blog...do you guys have internet?" They said "yes, whats your blog about?" :) Open door. So I began to explain...this lead to a serious of questions about my faith with was followed my "Us too!" HAHAHA I love it!!! God is really showing me his awesomeness this year and this blog/devotional has been such a blessing as a witnessing tool, training tool, and faith booster. No real temptation has started. I'm weary that it is to come but I am confident that God is ever for me and Christ sympathizes in my weakness, and nothing can keep me from God. Now I live it. Thank you God for a great day and please bless Elliot and Kirsty for their fearlessness in sharing their faith.

No comments: