Monday, January 10, 2011

Matthew 1:18-25

...Blast! I was looking a S&W Revolvers and my computer got a virus....This is disheartening because I had already written a paragraph of my post. Gods divine way of telling me not to multitask during bible study.

Okay Back to Joseph...He most definately needed to hear from God in this situation. The women he was suppose to marry was pregnant. The Tall tale sign of infidelity. He may have thought she was taken advantage of and decided not to publicly humiliate her. But divine action was necessary for this situation to work out like it did. Can you imagine the stress.... ahhhh.

I don't understand a lot of things that are going on in life and why it has to be so hard. But I know God. I know hes righteous. Its hard to trust and be strong enough not to medicate the hurt away but I know God will honor me if I'm honoring to him and to this temple he gave me.

No comments: