Friday, January 7, 2011

"Let It Be" Luke 1:26-38

God can do anything and can do anything through me... Even though I mess up sometimes? Even though I'm scared? Even though I don't respond the way a women of God should respond in crazy situations? Tammi told me once you cant limit God...God uses who he wants to use, its your choice to be used like Paul or Judas.

I do agree that Mary's response was quite beautiful and a response I'd like to adopt.
"Let It Be According to Your Word." So your word says in Romans that I was predestined to the image of Jesus. Your word says in Ephesians that you God of the universe gave me the spirit so Christ could be in me helping to ground me, and give me the strength to comprehend the knowledge and the power of God. So I have faith because the spirit in me allows me to comprehend.

Side note: The more bible I read and the more profound the Beatles are.

No comments: