Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tenderhearted....

Uuuuhhhh! Man. Just when I think I'm okay Ephesians. Ive got a lot of things to "put away" as Paul says it. No need to list but we can call it the "Old Me". I'm sure I could see where Im going if I didn't disrupt or block the path with all these things. Help me God honor you with my mouth and my actions. I have an opportunity tonight to honor you as I hang out with my friends, that If I actually loved them I would tell them the truth of God and sin. :( I get so scared its easier to just laugh along with the depraved conversations and avoid questions of my spirituality. Thank you God for my new friend Jeff who is taking me to Church tomorrow. He is such a christian. I love having them around again. I hope this to be the beginning of less compromise and better accountability. Help me not to grieve the Holy Spirit in me.

No comments: