Saturday, January 15, 2011

New World

I definitely understand losing the dream to begin it….losing sometimes is accompanied with kicking and screaming…God I pray that you me accept the losses and trust your hand in my life….like relationships, fun, and all those things I want now.

I do know the season of down time is good for me but man is it tough, My biggest fear is the fact that I let Christ fade from my life and that not only affects me but everyone around me. Complacency is not my thing. I definitely have to tighten up. Robbing others og God grace and Mercy is BS I cant to that. Lord help me to always show you first NOT I but THEE.

I have to cut this one short today. I just made it to NY and trying to find a place to stay for the night. Thank you Lord for your provision thus far.

3 comments:

MrsEvenSo... said...

Hope you found a place to stay. I'm enjoying reading your thoughts. You're doing great Stephanie. Stay focused. You can do it through Christ. He's worth it!

SQUIRL said...

Thanks Margie! love you! i did find a place to stay and they made me breakfast!

MrsEvenSo... said...

Woohoo! God is so wonderful. He takes good care of us. Love you too honey.