Friday, January 28, 2011

Following.

I like how Nathanael is a smarty pants when He asks "Can anything good come out of Nazareth?" Ha ha ha....and Phillip just as witty responds come and see. I think this will be my new approach to questions. Jesus knew Nathaniel's discerning nature and proved himself, with a promise that he basically hasn't seen greatness yet. I like this Jesus Pose thing. The followers of Christ its kinda like a seminar class. Voluntary, intimate, and beneficial to those learning and bouncing ideas off of each other. I miss bible study with Tammi. I'm excited again for Sunday to come. I need some bible based communion with other believers...Bad.

1 comment:

MrsEvenSo... said...

Try sermon audio! A certain someone we both know would like to see some clicks from New York. ; D