Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Witness.

God is so good to me. Today was definitely one of those days when I was encouraged by the light of Christ in my life. 100% I was absolutely encouraged by not only a brother in the faith but a friend who is not there yet but I can feel the pull of God on her life. Just today. I now have an "in" on the bible studies on campus. I hope this is right. I hope that God is showing me my people. I'm encouraged by John today. His ministry wasn't long but it was so imperative to the coming of Christ. I'm encouraged today that my life herald Christ's coming. I want it to. I pray it does.

I like that we can have "Fellowship with God, fellowship with each other, and triumph over sin" in heaven, "but the one thing we do here that we cannot do in heaven is to tell people about Jesus."

Now the pressure is on. I like it. Lord be with me in this place.


No comments: